Sunday 27 January 2013

Big 'Best Man' surprise for me!

This trip to New Zealand is a mix of business and pleasure.
The 'business' end will be a speech to a big audience in Aukland on the 30th.
Yesterday was the 'pleasure' part of the trip.
I'd been invited to attend the wedding of Colin and Vicky Millar, who have been great friends since 1999.
They surprised me five minutes before the ceremony by asking me to be the Best Man!
It was a great honour and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.
Colin and Vicky got engaged on a trip to Wales last year and  Colin bought Vicky a Clogau Welsh gold engagement ring.
My presents to them were Clogau gold cufflinks for Colin and a Clogau love spoon pendant for Vicky.
The wedding was in a smashing setting, with vintage cars and tractors featured as part of the day.
It was a spectacular occasion.
Best wishes go to Colin and Vicky for the future.