Friday 10 May 2013

Wonderful welcome in Belfast

I had a wonderful welcome in Belfast last night.
I was the keynote speaker at the 'Belfast Property Meet' event at the Ramada Encore.
Belfast Property Meet is billed as the No1 networking event and meeting place for property people in Northern Ireland.
The goal of the meeting is to bring landlords, investors, solicitors, surveyors and other property experts together to share ideas and expertise in all areas of property investment.
And it certainly seemed to live up to the billing, with a high energy crowd at the Ramada.
The event raised more than £2000 for the Make A Wish foundation.
That meant a lot to me as I am an ambassador for make A Wish.
The Belfast Property Meet website is at -
http://belfastpropertymeet.com/

I'm grateful to Suart Nicholls and his team members, who have sent me to the following pictures -