Thursday 21 August 2014

I'm a very proud dad!


 

I'm proud of all my children, but I have give a special mention today to 16-year-old Emyr after he received some great GCSE results.
GCSE results day is a nerve-wracking occasion for many youngsters, but Emyr has shown that all the hard work is well worth it.
He got a A* grades in physics and biology, A grades in business studies, chemistry, geography and maths, B in English Lit and Lang, C in Spanish and PE.
Emyr, pictured on the left in this holiday snap, is the youngest of my three children.
They all seem to have inherited their dad's work ethic as they are all 'can do' people keen to make their way in the world.
Emyr has a summer job at the Carmarthen Bay Holiday park in St Ishmael's, not far from my West Wales home.
He's thriving on the independence and has got a scooter to travel to and from work.
Currently, 'dad' is on a public speaking tour out here in the Far East, but here's a quick message

'Congrats on your exam results, Emyr. This is one very proud dad. Love and best wishes and see you soon' - Dad.