Tuesday 17 September 2019

FREE Landlord & Business Training in Birmingham 29th Sept 2019



Secure your FREE seat for my only #landlord and business #training day, being held in #Birmingham on Sunday, 29th September 2019. where I will share my proven methods in creating income streams using #property and #business. To book your FREE seat, click http://kevingreentraining.co.uk/


As one of UK’s largest property landlord’s and the owner of many successful businesses, I can show you how you can grow your existing property portfolio, start a business or take it to the next level. You can learn from me as I show you how you can create MASSIVE wealth, using simple strategies that you can easily apply in your own real-life situations.


I use the same methods, that I show you from stage in my own businesses and property investing. If you want to change your current situation, if you want to commit more time to your family, friends and passions then come to my event.


When you register your place, you will receive:

• A FREE ticket to my 1-day training event

• A FREE KGW exclusive download

• A FREE copy of my e-book

• A FREE hard copy of my book when you attend the event


We have had to limit the number of FREE tickets available for the event, due to the size of the venue and places are filling fast. To take advantage of this offer act now and click the following link: http://kevingreentraining.co.uk/

I look forward to seeing you there... click this link to register your place http://kevingreentraining.co.uk/